Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Monday, December 9, 2013

You Bet I Would Make a Great Elf!

Who doesn't love an elf?  My kids and I have been reading stories and writing about the amazing job an elf has.  We have been working so hard on our writing skills for the upcoming Discovery Ed test and writing to persuade is a little tough for us.  We have trouble coming up with more than one reason to support our idea.

To add a little fun into our writing, I decided that it would be interesting to see what the kids could come up with if they could be an elf for Santa.  They are so creative and I knew if they got to come up with ideas to get a job with Santa, they would come up with some fantastic stuff.  Who wouldn't want to work for Santa after all?

I came up with an elf graphic organizer and application so my kids can "apply" to work for Santa.  I told them about it today and they got so EXCITED!

Here it is!  I am so happy with the way it turned out.  Click on the picture to take a look at it in my TPT store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/You-Bet-I-Would-Make-a-Good-Elf-Writing-to-Persuade-Holiday-Fun-994023

No comments:

Post a Comment