Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

Landforms!

We are a little behind on our pacing guides this year, but we are finally starting landforms this week.  I don't know about you, but when I'm behind on those pacing guides it makes me NUTS!

I really enjoy this unit in S.S.  We are going to make landforms out of a box of all these random art supplies that I had in a tub.  My plan is just to let them pick a landform that they like and let them go to town to create a display that shows their landform.  Then we will try and guess which one they did.  Should be lots of fun for a Friday Project.  I will post some pictures of them over the weekend.

To go along with the S.S. book, I created a landform packet.  It has all kinds of activities like, "I Have.... Who has" Landform game, anchor charts for 17 different landforms, flashcards to help them learn them, and of course a flipbook! Here is sample of some of the activities in it.  You can click on a picture to go to by TPT store to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment