Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Centers are finally finished!

I spent this weekend finishing up my fall centers for math and reading.  My kids this year really love to do centers.  During reading groups, I use some centers that never change like Squiggle and Sticker Story.  My math centers seem to change with the different skills.  However, I like to have some that change and who doesn't LOVE fall?  I made a list of some skills that my kids are struggling with like dictionary skills, antonyms, writing with graphic organizers and writing poetry.  In math, we are working on mastering rounding, story problems, multiplication, and fractions.  So I created this packet of 14 different easy to use centers that I only have to run copies and laminate the direction sheets.  No other prep on my part!  Can't wait to use them this week!  You can take a look at them at my TPT store, just click on the picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment