Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WOW! My product was featured on someone's BLOG! HOW COOL!

Ok, so yes I might be a little dramatic, but SOMEONE PUT MY PRODUCT ON THEIR BLOG!

I love the game BUMP and so do my kids!  They play it over and over again.  The best part is that they are reinforcing so many different math skills while they do it.  They are easy to use and you only need some dice and linking cubes.

I have different BUMP games for holidays/seasons, but this blogger put together a great post on all of the different BUMP games you can download for FREE!  I found a few in her post that I didn't already have, so they are in a pile ready to be laminated for next year.

You can check out her post and download some great ones!  Just click on her link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment