Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Get Your Word Wall Verbs! My Newest Freebie!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I just wanted to post about my newest freebie!

Word Wall Verbs!

These are common core aligned to help the kids get a better understanding of the complex vocabulary that goes with common core.

I have mine posted above my alphabet.  I use the words as often as I can and I am seeing a much better understanding of the words from the kids.  They are actually using them when the use their Accountable Talk!  I LOVE IT!  While we did a math task the other day I heard one of the kids use one of the words while they were defending their answer. 
It made my day!

Here is a sample of the freebie.  Just click on the picture and it will take you to TPT so you can download it for FREE!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT WEEK!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment