Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reading for some Pumpkin Fun!

As I sit here on Fall Break, I decide to make up some samples of some of projects I wanted to do with the kids in the next few weeks.  We have been working really hard on making webs and writing rough drafts from them.  The kids have done really well it and it's time to make some PUMPKINS!

Here is a picture of the outside of the craftivity I have planned for next week.  We are writing funny stories about pumpkins that try to run away. 




After we finish, I am planning to make a huge pumpkin patch display in the classroom.  With Open House coming in a few weeks, I thought this would be really cute!  You can click on the picture to go directly to the link. 

Happy PUMPKIN WRITING!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment