Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Monday, July 28, 2014

First Day Back for the 2014-2015

Where did the summer go?  It went by so fast and I can't believe all the things that I didn't have a chance to get done.  Oh well, I guess they can be first on the list for next summer vacation.

One of my goals over the summer was to make more freebies for TPT.  The first freebie is an adorable banner that you can make those first few days of school.  I'm going to put a ribbon clothesline in the hall and attach the banners with clothespins.  I am planning on leaving it up for parent night.  Click on one of the pictures to download it for free.  The packet has a page specifically made for each grade, so make sure that you only print the one for your grade.


The other freebie for back to school is an easy to use conduct report.  I don't know about you, but I really needed a checklist that I could use real fast to get those conduct grades out.  Click on it and go to the file to download it for FREE!  I hope these make life a little easier these first few weeks of school.


I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and HAPPY first few days of school!

Happy Teaching!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. A mind blowing article is provided here. Academy in Oakland Park, Fl And it is written with great skill and the words directly explain the thought of author.

    ReplyDelete