Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Celebrating with TPT!

I am celebrating with TPT!  I can't believe how amazing of a journey it has been.  I can say without question that my time on TPT has made me a better teacher.

Tomorrow I will be in the TPT newsletter for reaching a milestone and to celebrate all of my math products will be 20% off.  The sale will run from the 18th to the 21st of May (Sunday - Wednesday) .

Click on the banner to go directly to my math products!



One of my biggest goals this school year was to get organized and stay organized.  I am pleased to report that I did get all of the teacher "stuff" organized into tubs and rolling drawers.  They even all have labels on them!  I can't believe how much easier things are when you know exactly which tub has what.  The biggest challenge has always been my teacher papers.  I could never seem to find what I needed and I never brought the right folder home.  To make my life easier I created The Terrific Teacher - The Ultimate Organization Notebook.  To celebrate my school goal of getting organized this year my two Terrific Teacher products with be 40% off too!  Just $3!  One of them is polka dots with adorable kids and the other is smart owls!  Click on the pictures to see more.

This is my newest product!  I just love these owls!

The binder is divided into seven main sections.  The sections are broken down into several smaller sections and they have loads of printables to get your organized!  These are the main section pages.


The Terrific Teacher - Polka Dot Kids!

Polka Dot sample with some of the organization pages!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful week!

Thanks for helping me celebrate this incredible TPT milestone!

Happy Teaching!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment