Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

The Classrooms All Ready for the First Day!

Well it came and went FAST!  Today was the first day of school for us today.  My new friends are lots and lots of fun.  I can tell it is going to be an amazing year.  Here are some pictures of my organized classroom.  Yes, for the first time in 17 years my room is organized!  I can't believe it!

I used a bunch of animal print duct tape to recover some bins and organizers that I had.  So Cute!

I am going to do the BUCKET FILLERS this year!  I hung them with the calendar and I LOVE IT!
Duct tape and scrapbook paper made this over into a safari organizer!

Everything in labeled bins!  I can find anything! 

So all in all it was a great day, but this teacher is ready for bed!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment