Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Time for a NEW YEAR!

Where did the summer go?  I did manage to get my family to Orlando for a week to enjoy the sun and sand!  Now it is time to get back to work!

I had about 100 things on my summer list and sadly most of them didn't get done.  I'm going to blame it on teaching the Common Core Math classes.  It did take up most of June, but was so worth it.

Here is one of the projects I did actually finish!  I am always looking for that one piece of paper I wrote something on or I get home and realize that I left something at school.  I made a list of everything that I could possibly need and organized it into....

The Terrific Teacher!  The Ultimate Organizational Binder!

It has a place for everything!  Student data, parent contacts, conference logs, common core standards, state standards, check lists, schedules, calendars, goals, and even teacher passwords.  I always seem to forget them!  I used a white 1 1/2 inch binder and a package of page protectors.  I ran off all of the pages that I wanted to include and presto!  I am so organized I can't believe it.  Everything I need is in one binder and I can take it home each evening!

Here is a sample of some of the pages in this packet.  You can click on any of the pages/captions below and it will take you to TPT so that you can see the entire packet. 

This is the cover page.  It includes and editable one so that you can put your name on it.

This is a sample of the covers for each section.

It includes tons of forms for you to use to make things easier and more organized.

It is divided into seven color coded sections.  This is a sample of one of the section cover pages

This is another sample of a page you can use to organize your year!

Well I am knee deep in another project with duct tape!  So off I go!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment