Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pinterest Has Some Great Ideas!

What did we ever do without Pinterest?  I have no idea.  I know as a teacher I used to spend hours looking through books to try and get new/fun ideas for my kids.  Now it takes me no time to search for an idea on Pinterest and find something I just LOVE!  One of the best things I have started doing is to put the actually Common Core number in as a search and it brings up things specifically for that standard.  Saves me lots of time! 

Since Common Core is on all of our minds, I decided that I would start hosting a board just for Common Core Grades K-3.  I have found a bunch of other internet friends that help me pin on the board.  After just a little bit of time we have almost 1700 pins and 500 followers.  Please take a minute to check it out.  I'm sure you will find some great ideas to help enrich your classroom this year!

Here is the link:
http://pinterest.com/tracysmith827/common-core-ideas-grades-k-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment