Smith's Safari Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Out of the Loop!


It's been awhile since my last post....  SORRY!  I have been teaching teachers for the last two weeks and I can say that teaching teachers makes me so TIRED!  I have to say that I have meet some amazing teachers in the Memphis/Shelby County area and I hope that after their training they will be able to use Accountable Talk in their classrooms and use math task effectively this coming year.  I am working on some math tasks and will post them as soon as I finish editing them.

My newest master piece is finally up and posted on TPT.  Since I'm moving up to third next year I decided that I needed to find great things to use with all of the new stories that I would be reading.  Well I searched and couldn't find what I was looking for, so I created The Story Critic.  It is full of graphic organizers, flip books, and bunches of other activities to help make reading any book exciting and fun!  You can click on the picture to see the whole packet.  The first person that comments on this post will receive it for FREE.  Just leave me your email address and I will send it your way!




No comments:

Post a Comment